A 10 Minute Workout to Boost Your Immune System and Vitality
You only have 10 minutes to workout then this is it!!
Speed up metabolism and burn calories. This will keep you aerobically fit by increasing your heart rate, will pump blood and oxygen through the body while boosting your immune system, keeping you strong and active, it will keep you on top of ‘things’ mentally and physically while it releases hormones to help you feel happy content and alive.
It is quick and high energy and is better than botox or surgery by keeping you young naturally.
Put on some music that makes you want to move. Increase the sound that has you wanting to jump. Grab 1-5kg hand weights if available. a mat, a clock or stop watch and off you go.
(1) Dancing/Jogging on the spot for 1 minute
(2) Narrow leg Squats (with weights) for 1 minute.
(3) Plank or all 4’s push ups for 1 minute.
(4) Tricep Dips for 1 minute
(5) Stair climb or step box for 1 minute (optional weights)
(6) Wall Squat hold for 1 minute
(7) Side plank lower and lift 30 seconds each side
(8) Moving Sumo Squats 1 minute (weights optional
(9)Straight Scissor Leg for 30 seconds and Criss Cross 30 seconds.
(10) Dancing/Jogging on the spot for 1 minute
You will feel energised, alive and fabulous plus hot and sweaty in just 10 minutes and will love yourself for doing this. Check out the L.I.F.E. Health and Fitness website which caters for all your health needs.
Do at least 3 times per week and move the order to suit. Add another when you need a change and remember put on that Funky Dancing music to keep the motivation.
Body and Balance